Exempt from EPA Regulations
Beneficial Nematodes – Soil Drench
Biological Control for Larvae of Soil Dwelling and Boring Insects
Contains the beneficial nematode Heterorhabditis bacteriophora, which provides control of vine weevil larvae (including black vine weevil), cutworms, leatherjackets, white grubs, banana moth and other caterpillars. An effective alternative to chemical controls in managing larvae of soil and boring insect pests. One 50 million unit of NemaShield HB (sprayable formulation) contains 50 million infective Heterorhabditis bacteriophora on an inert carrier and will treat up to 2,000 square feet.
Sizes: 50 million and 500 million count packets
Available in all states except HI
- NemaShield HB Directions for Use
- Compatibility Chart
- Resistance to Biopesticides?
- Spring Annuals - Disease & Insect Management
- Additional trial data available upon request
- Evaluating Biocontrol
- Product Shelf Life
- Resistance Management Fact Sheet, by Raymond Cloyd & Richard Cowles