Root Disease Control
Biological Fungicide – Wettable Powder
Based on the highly-effective hybrid fungus Trichoderma harzianum, strain T-22, RootShield protects roots of agricultural crops from many pathogens including Pythium, Rhizoctionia, Fusarium, Thielaviopsis and Cylindrocladium. Within 24 hours RootShield blocks and actively attacks pathogens by “eating” them: ensuring uninterrupted plant growth. Drenching RootShield WP wettable powder into the soil protects roots for up to 12 weeks.
Sizes: 1lb, 3lb and 30lb boxes
Green Scoop packaged with product = 1.5 ounces of product.
Registered for use in the USA except for:
- Beneficial Soil Microorganisms
- Compatibility Chart
- Container Fill/Incorporation Rates
- How RootShield WP Works
- Hydroponic Information
- Hydroponic Rates
- Managing Pythium
- Rates for Small Volumes
- Resistance Management
- Resistance to Biopesticides?
- Root Protection
- RootShield vs RootShield PLUS – A Comparison
- Soil Mix
- Transplant Crop Production-Applications
- Use in Rockwool Systems
- Vegetable, Transplants & Herbs: Disease & Insect Management